Announcing a new arrival to my herd!

IH all,
Well, my 5 sp od transimission is now in my garage.  (Jeff Gann, who is
a really nice guy, came up to TN from TX to drop it off, and pick up a
bed for his Travellette).  This tranny is a monster, heavy and big, but
I do think I will have enough room in the terra, though.  I might
install it with out a tcase initially, to work out the bugs on
converting over from a AT to a manual (origionally it used a hydraulic
clutch(something else to learn about)).  I'll have to think that one
through.  I am really excited about this.  The SSII that I bought a
couple of weeks ago has the 3.53 axles in it that will go in the Terra
(Scoutanic).  Umph and good milage!  I will keep ya'll posted.
Thanks again Jeff.

Epp