Hello agian

Digesters,
    Ive been lurking for too long. Time to say somthing.
    Tom, Im having msjor carb problems too, I sypthize for you. My problem is that my
truck runs fine when warmed up(8 min) but, runs like sh%# when cold(misses real bad).
Ive taken the carb top off to clean up a few times, This has not solved anything. I
replaced all my vacumelines and pcv. I took off my egr and am prety sure its stuckk
closed. I know that when ideling, I can take off every other plug wire and it still
idels the same. i have not tried driving with every other plug wire off yet though.
Ijust bought a complete rebuild kit and am tring to find time to completly tare it
down. If that dosent work, then i guess Ill just buy a new carb. If any one has some
insight into my problem, please let me know.
    The Trailer/Gas tank Idea is awesome! I wish my dad would let me have more
driveway space so i could build cool things like this!!!  For all thoes w/ diesel
engines it wouldbe great for filling up with fuel oil for long trips(much cheaper than
diesel, but the same thing). A trailer like this would be great for my trip to coloado
this december.
    speaking of this trip to colarado, I am preparing my scout for it right now. So
far Ihave replaced all the rear brake lines and hoses, fuel hoses and lines, fuel
filters, Gold box, u-joints, watter pump and all the vacume lines. I plan to replace
the power steering hose, the front brake hoses, all belts, the fuel pump, and all
watter hoses before i go. Of course, Iwill be bringing as many tools as i can.  Am I
missing anything? I will be hauling about six people and a small trailer with all
thier stuff, I really dont want to have any problems on the trip. I will definitly
bring along a list of kansas and colorado digest members along with me, just in case.
We'll be traveling from St louis to Denever and then to the northern Colarado state
forest, and back.
    Grant Mcdowell
        76scout t19 wide,345