turn signals

I have both tail lights blinking properly and one of the front ones works
some times and the other one doesn't.  How can I get those to work?  Also
are the side indicator lights suposed to blink?  If so none of those do.
so what do I need to do?

Nate `Diarmid' Campbell
"Almost cut my hair, happened just the other day
It was getting kinda long, I coulda said it was in my way
but I didn't and I wonder why..."
CSN&Y
1976 Scout II 304, auto, 4X4 Woodie project
1980 Scout II 304, auto, 4X4 Daily Driver
Traverse City, MI
http://www.nmc.edu/~campben