Re: turn signals

Grounding, grounding, grounding (assuming the wire to the lamp is good
and you're supplying voltage to it.)

No, the side marker lights should not blink.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998 01:57:17 -0400 (EDT) "Nathaniel `Diarmid' Campbell"
<campben@domain.elided> writes:
>I have both tail lights blinking properly and one of the front ones
works
>some times and the other one doesn't.  How can I get those to work?
Also
>are the side indicator lights suposed to blink?  If so none of those do.
>so what do I need to do?

>Nate `Diarmid' Campbell
>"Almost cut my hair, happened just the other day
>It was getting kinda long, I coulda said it was in my way
>but I didn't and I wonder why..."
>CSN&Y
>1976 Scout II 304, auto, 4X4 Woodie project
>1980 Scout II 304, auto, 4X4 Daily Driver
>Traverse City, MI
>http://www.nmc.edu/~campben

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]