Re: turn signals

>Howard,
>   I have a 79. The flasher was mounted on the fuse block. Are you
>telling me that there is still another flasher? Is the fuse block relay
>for the 4 ways? I'll have to go look at this. I have all the ground
>issues cleaned up.

Near the fuse block is a round flasher.. that's the 4-ways.

Pull the dash cover off, and then remove the oil pressure gauge.  Behind it,
on the sloped part of the dash below the oil pressure hole, is another
identical flasher for the turn signals.

I replaced the one under the dash, and tossed the old flasher away, thinking
I had fixed the problem... drive a 1/4 mile and it was time to turn... d'oh.
I didn't fix it!

Turns out, there were two... I threw a perfectly good flasher in the trash
because I changed out the wrong one...

Oh well, they're both brand new now.

-Tom