Re: turn signals

Howard,
   I have a 79. The flasher was mounted on the fuse block. Are you
telling me that there is still another flasher? Is the fuse block relay
for the 4 ways? I'll have to go look at this. I have all the ground
issues cleaned up.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
covered in mud! Thinking about throwing a couple of big buckets of mud
on it just before I get to the fairgrounds!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.