My MSD Ain't Broke After All!

Fellow Reapers and Reapettes,

I called MSD to check on the repair status of my failed 6A computer, and
how much the repairs would cost.  Surprisingly they said the unit had
already been shipped out... exactly 10 days after receipt.  I asked how
much, and was told I'd only have to pay for return shipping... about $4.50.

Here's the bad part... I just had to ask what was wrong with it.  *Nothing*
was the answer!  They said they had rigorously bench tested it for
something like 8 hours and found absolutely nothing wrong with it.  Uh oh!

I'm now being to hate myself for not doing more trouble shooting before I
just assumed *it* was the problem and shipped it in for repair.  I, more
than anyone, should have known better.  I'm now wondering if it was really
the Adjustable Timing Control I had connected to it that has the problem,
or maybe something else.

Oh well, this is how I learn best... by making dumb mistakes.  I tend to
remember the lessons longer that way. <grin>

Regards,

John
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |   I want to know the TRUTH about our
Conservative Libertarian         |     government's secret operations.
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               | That's why I watch the X-Files on FOX!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model