Power-lok for sale

Functional Power-lok for sale. Will fit Dana 27 axle only, front or rear.
Allegedly one of the strongest most effective limited slips ever made, this
one has very low miles and is off of a rig which has been used only to plow a
service station for the past 30+ years. Took it out of the '63 I just bought
because I figured someone might want it. It's gonna be pretty expensive to
ship, maybe $15-20, but I don't really have any need for it right now. My
catalogs from Scout places show that a used power-lok goes for $250. I think
that is ridiculous, especially considering the fact that its used and has to
be installed. Anyway, I think $50 is pretty fair. So I suppose first $50 takes
it. Just to repeat once again, this will only work on the dana 27 axle, which
was fitted front and rear from '61-'65 (scout 80's and perhaps some early
800's), and only on the front until '67 I believe.
Devin Smith
'65 Scout 80