Thanks for the warm welcome

>Welcome to the list!  I was on the Dodge trucks list for about the last
>nine or so months,

Yes, I remember you now!   You were one of the "origionals".    I started
the list back in February.

so I am familiar with your work.
>Hey other IH guys!  This guy was literally running the Dodge trucks
>('62-'69, I think was the original target range) digest from his own
>private e-mail address forever!!!  He would receive mail and forward it
>to all of us that were on the list!

'57-71 to be exact.   Now it covers '1917-1980   Yes, that was alot of work
having to forward all that to everyone.   I am sure glad I automated it.

>Anyway, I don't know what he knows about IH, but he seems to be pretty
>darn mechanical and knows a ton about Dodge.  I think he'll be a very
>valuable asset to the IH digest!

As of yet, I do not know a whole lot about IH.   I dont have a whole lot of
material on them yet.   I know quite a bit about the Farmall Letter series
tractors, but that is about it.   Seeing that I have had several Mopars and
miles of literature on them, that is what I know most about.   I have had
quite a few Ford Trucks also.

>Welcome, Chris!
>
>Michael

Thanks to Michael and everybody else for such a warm welcome!   I am glad to
be here and will try to help when I can.

Chris "Lube" Lublin
Motor City Repair and Salvage,
Dodge Trucks internet list
lublin@domain.elided