Re: carpet and seats

It is time to begin on the interior of my fiberglass scout project. Has
anyone put in one of the carpet kits from the various vendors? If so
what colors are available and how does it fit. How far up the sides does
it go? Has anyone found seats that fit on the factory bucket pedestals
from some other make? I have the complete black vinyl pillow buckets and
rear in excellent shape, but am thinking of going with a tan color.

Nick