Re: Starter and Towing

Tom Harais wrote:

> Dan:
>
> Your absolutely right of course. But he also made mention of a "Dana 4X"
> front end which I assumed to mean "front axle" and hence, that he had a 4X4
> there.
>
> O.K., drop the driveshaft.
>
> :-)
>
> Tom H.

Mike-

Does this have a front axle?  I don't know if you picked up on the
thread, but if it has the IFS there are major difficulties converting to
4WD.  I looked at three old T'alls to combine with my '68 this week and
all were IFS.  Mine was a 4X4 and that's what I want to end up with.
Damn!

Michael