Re: ihc-digest V6 #219

> 1. Right turn signals do not flash; they stay lit. When I put on the
> hazards they flash in tandem with the left. Suggestions?(this started
> mysteriously last week.)
> 2. When I tighten down the right front turn signal lamp cover, the lamp dies.

I had a similar problem that was simply a grounding issue.  The turn signal had no
metal housing around it so there was no ground.  I tried a few things while waiting
for the housing to come in, but grounding on my '70 800A is extremely important.
There was another ground that was affecting the dash lights and high beam
indicator.  I found the loose/missing ground and all my problems went away.

> 4. Also, my horn is dead. When I bought the truck it worked but now no
> dice. Where physically is the horn relay(and, for that matter, the
> flasher relay?)

It's probably full of water.  It won't work if it is.  Just pop it off and turn it
upside down.  I did that once when I washed the engine.  Kinda funny.

Hope that helps,
newreader jeff