No Subject

Well it has been ages since I have written here. I have been busy lately
with my own little 4x4 and another mailing list.

THat having been said, I still have my other red truck, the 1968 1000 c
pickup with two wheel drive and independant front suspension.

I have a few questions:

Has anyone modified an older tailgate with the chain latches to fit the
newer tailgate with the internal latches?

Is anyone interested in swapping a good 8 foot bonus load pickup box for a
good 7ft 6 bonus load box? I have a replacement longer box and I have the
short box truck.

Am I risking any trouble if I put a camper recommended for a 3/4 ton pickup
on my 1/2 ton IHC?

I have torsion bar type susension up front on my Pickup, I want to know if
it is safe to adjust the torsion bars to regain sagged height?

THanx

Rick Lund-Pedersen

1968 IHC 1000c Pickup 304v8, with wide tires and lots of pep.

1989 Lada Niva SUV 1.6litre, with 225's and a lot of spunk off road,
gutless EVERYWHERE else.