Re: Re: Exhaust Tubing Benders and Roll Cages, Etc.

Doug,

Thanks for the tip about chrome-moly welding.  I will definitely have to
look into that.

There is a steel company  in St. Louis which specializes in small lots.
You don't have to buy a truckload, unless you want it delivered by their
truck.  They tell me they sell tubing to racecar mfrs.  We have have at
least one drag car builder in the area.  They build not race.  I can
check some prices if you want.

STeve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776