EarlyWarnHubs

Mark,
  I've got those very hubs on my '68 800, and I'm happy with them.  I
have no experience with the later-model versions of Warn hubs,
though.  When I was first rebuilding my rig, I took the hubs off and
the needle bearings and the race they rode in, as well as the surface
they rode on were pitted too much to reuse.  I tried a few local
places and nobody could get these races/beraings.  I didn't need any
other parts for them, and I managed to get some functional versions
from another IH'er and mix enough parts together to make a working
set.  My front axle is a Dana 27, so the splines on the ends of the
axles would be something to take into consideration if you're
thinking of swapping.
HTH,
Myron