Travelall alert- MD area

Hey folks-
I went back to my local junkyard to pick at the old '71 Scout II I found
this weekend, and found sadly, it wasn't there anymore. Unfortunately
the stacks of crushed cars and trucks were a bit higher than last time.
However I did find, sitting on four good tires, a '71 Travelall 1010,
just parked there like the owner backed it in. If anybody in the
Baltimore MD area is interested, it's green with paneling decals, the
interior is pretty decent, and the body is actually pretty straight as
well. I couldn't lift the hood to look at the engine, thus i can't tell
you what it had/didn't have, but I would venture to guess nobody else
has either. I did retrieve the lineset ticket and the original owner's
manual if anybody is interested. (the lineset ticket fills the one side
and continues on the other. I think the badges on the side said
"special" or "custom".)
Give me a shout if you're interested, and I'll e-mail you the
directions. This boneyard is actually pretty cheap, to boot.

--
Bill Dugan
bdugan@domain.elided