Desperation

Hello, All!

I have been a little quiet lately, due to extreme busy-ness at school,
but unfortunately for you guys, I am definitely back!  I am going to be
flooding the digest with questions for a little while, as I further my
education of IH's at a forced rapid rate!!!
On the way to school this morning I was involved in a four car pile up
which thrashed the front end of my '68 Travelall.  Details are long and
drawn out, but I was the last of the four cars, which really angers me.
I know that I will be viewed as at fault for the car in front of me, and
there was nothing I could do-when the car in front of you impacts
something and comes to an instant stop, they don't make brakes that do
the same!!!
Anyway, I will be searching for parts, advice, etc.  I am in the San
Francisco Bay area, so if any of you in the Northern or Central CA area
know where there are any old body style T'alls (junkyards, preferably,
as I can't afford much else!), please let me know.  I am very broke at
the moment, but have to get the thing together and running!  It is my
most street worthy vehicle at the moment!

Thanks!

Michael