Carb bushing

Morning Digesters,

The throttle shaft on my ThermoQuad moves up and down about a half an inch. Of
course that explains why it idles high unless I 'RAP' on the gas, huh ? Do any
of you know if the base can have new throttle shaft bushings installed ? Do
you know who does them ? To my good neighbor, Tom H. No, I haven't called
Recarbco yet, but I will, "Real Soon Now".

The other question I had, is one I asked quite awhile back. The wing window
hinges disconnected themselves from the wing window, not into two pieces, like
a hinge that came apart, but like a hinge that came off a door. It doesn't
look like a regular rivet, but must be some fancy type of rivet none the less.
Has anyone had to repair this kind of problem ? What did you do ? Would JB
Weld or equivalent hold ?

STeve