Wheel Alginment Part II

I've located a source for camber adjustment shims.  it is very simple to
adjust the camber.  The shims, actually one, is placed between the
spindle and the yoke.  As long as the brake is mounted on these same
bolts, on top of the spindle, that's all there is to is.

On some installations the caliper is mounted directly to the yoke, not
with the spindle.  in this case these shims cannot be used.  The brake
would be out of alignment.  It should work with drum brakes because the
backing plate carrying the shoes is mounted to the same bolts as the
spindle.

I've looked at mine ('79 D44, disc brakes) and it appears that it should
work.  Problem is, I won't know till I disassemble it.

Does anyone see any problem with this?

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776