Re: rear driveshaft/axle leak

 >Biggest problem in the fix is loosening the large nut holding the yoke.
 That nut >usually requires an impact wrench to loosen.

Lacking an impact wrench and working with minimal room for a good cheater
bar, I've had to drill and partially split the old nut to get it off.
But the biggest concern should be to get it retorqued to the 125 ft lbs
that I think is the spec for the pinion nut.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]