Re: also Tom M.

>On the other hand, I haven't seen a post from Tom Mandera for a while, which
>is unusual. Last I saw,
>there was a broken Dana 20, a girl with an enticing smile, and ....?
>Best regards, Kim Sol, 1980 Scout
>II, "Copper".

*smile*  You mean you haven't seen me running around Missoula?  Or heck, my
wounded Scout parked on the side of the street?  (down on one end of Russel,
on a side-street where the new Albertsons is being built... but of course,
it's running again)

Scout's fixed... I'm putting the front driveshaft back in tonight.  I even
found if I keep my foot out of the throttle, I can hit 13mpg on the way to
Missoula (vs. 5mpg)... I keep my eyes open when I'm zipping through Missoula
for a lifted Copper 1980...

Heck, I was cruising around campus on Monday... I had the day off work.

Need to get all those broken parts put to the side of the garage, and that
Scout II in the driveway dismantled...

-Tom (should be back in Missoula Friday night... through Sunday)
'77 Scout II - 4" lift, 33x12.50 Coopers, hardtop's back on, '76 close T19,
'72 Dana 20, '72 304A-V8, '76 Dana 44s w/ 4.09s, rear Tracklok, front Lockright

Hmm.. I guess the body's a '77 still, and the steering unit & seats...
*woah* Is that all?