Re: towing

Someone asked about why I towed the big trailer with no
weight on the equalizer bars.  I just bought the thing, and
the hitch was set up incorrectly.  I just needed to get it
home to work on it.

I stopped at the local RV store and asked about the hitch.
The Equalizer brand hitch has built-in sway control which
makes me feel a little better.  I'm going there to have them
make sure I have it set up properly, and then I'm off to
Fish Lake.  I definitely won't go over 60 mph, and I'm
definitely in the market for a larger tow vehicle, but for
this trip, the Scout's gotta do.  ...maybe some overload
springs will help.

'bye
(maybe for the last time)
Doug