Brakes fixed - thanks

Binders,

Thanks to everyone's diagnosis on my failing master cylinder.  A little bit
of flare-wrenching on Friday night (yep, exciting life I'm leading here),
and the brakes work great.

Improperly phased rear driveshaft is now soaking in ATF for a good cleaning
before being corrected.  For the first time, I drove my Scout in "front"
wheel drive last night.  Aside from a few noises that I'm not used to
hearing, all worked well.

Does anyone know the size of the nut holding the yoke to the pinion on the
rear diff?  I think I measured it at 1-1/8", but I had to use a C-clamp to
get a "measurement" with the yoke partially in the way and the nut fairly
cruddy, even after a good wire brushing.  If my trip to Sears Hardware
today yields the proper sized socket, I'll hopefully be able to get my new
oil seal in tonight.  Only a few more things to do before Saturday's
Pinelands trip!
(What's this I hear Rob that you won't be joining us?  Matt?  Ed?  The
Pinelands beckon...)

Joe Costanzo
'79 Scout II