Re: timing gears...

Jim,

In order to put the water pipes back on I bought some new o-rings at the
local true value, they had a million.  I lubed them with straight
antifreeze and slipped them in.  Have had no leaks.  Oh yeah.  Clean them
real good and paint the outside.  These have to be tough to get if you
let them rust out.  Hopefully rust on the inside is not problem if you
keep good antifreeze in it.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776