Head Gasket Prob Solved

I, err, uh, my friend, solved the problem without pulling the heads. I pulled
the freeze plugs out of the front and managed to pound 2 new ones into the
back. It took the better part of an afternoon since there isn't a whole lot of
room to work on the back of the heads. but the problem is solved. There is
also a new use for a Hi-Lift jack. The upright can be slipped behind the head
and used for leverage to press in freeze plugs.

Jeff