Head Gaskets

I think I know the answer to the this one but I'll ask anyway.
Let's say, hypothetically, that I got my rebuilt heads from my 345 back from
the machine shop, and while putting them on, forgot to check which ends had
the freeze plugs left out for the water tubes. And let's say, hypothetically
of course, that while replacing the water pump I realized the heads were on
the wrong sides. The engine had obviously never been started, but the heads
had been torqued down. Could the head gaskets be reused to switch the heads
back around? How about the intake manifold gaskets? Not that I would find
myself in as dumb a situation as this, of course, maybe a friend did... yeah
that's it, a friend did it.

Thanks
Jeff