Re: Side window Weatherstripping

Hello again,
         Thanks Allan, for the #. C.R. Lawrence will only deal with
businesses. Wouldn't even look to see if they have it for me. She told me
Il'd have to go back to the guy who referred me. Have him order a catalog
then order the parts if available. Anyone have any other suggestions
before I do this?

George H
72 Scout II
345

On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 19:57:51 -0700 "Allan Weidenheimer"
<allanw@domain.elided> writes:
>One of the local glass people suggested a
>company called ?.?. lawrence. I can't remember the first two initials
>so
>I can't get their 800#. Anyone heard of this company?
>
>George:
>  Perhaps this is the C.R. Lawrence Company?  They made the rear
>slider I put in my pickup a few years ago.  I think their number
>is 800-421-6144
>
>Good Luck
>Allan Weidenheimer
>72 1210 Pickup

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]