Lift kits and the sort.....

Hello Binder Folk,

I am new to the list but have been reading for some time now.  This is
my first posting and I appoligize if this has been covered in a thread.
A friend of mine has a 75 SII and wants to put a lift on it to
facilitate larger tires.  1)  What is a good kit for the money?  I have
seen some of the postings against/for all the major brands, but have not
gotten a good feeling for one or another brand.  2)  What exactly will
need to be done once we get the kit?  I realize this is a vague question
but I am trying to get a feel for what we are getting our hands into.
Since this has most likely been covered before...  you can e-mail me
directly at

erico@domain.elided

Thanks in advance,

Eric Olson