Terra Windows in Scout II

Reapers,

For my '72 Scout II, I recently got a Terra top along with the bulkhead and
Terra windows that are "rounded" at the upper rear corner.  I would still
like to use the regular Traveltop on occasion but there is a *gap* between
the windows themselves (about 2 inches at the top) and the "pillar" of the
Traveltop.  I was thinking of fabricating a piece to bolt to the Traveltop
that would fill this gap, but thought that maybe a vendor manufactures this
"fill-piece" in fiberglass or metal??