Tranny real seal number

Joel:
  I assume it is the rear seal of a 727 automatic you wanted.
The original seal from my automatic has the number
2206030 on it.  I'm not sure about the manufacturer, it has
the following letters, arranged as I have typed them:
DP
CD
However, the 'P' is larger, and the 'D' on the lower right
sits below the top portion of the 'P'.  A manufacturer logo
I'm sure.  This info is from an original seal that I removed
when I did the rebuild (I keep the old parts for just this
purpose).

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup