Soft top for Traveler???

Brent Fleniken@WMI
10/01/98 09:03 AM
Matt Cason recently said:

i have a softtop on me traveler and the
tailgate doesn't have a lock, and the passenger lock doesn't werk. so its
pointless to lock the driver side door.

Matt, where did you get the soft top for your traveler?  I thought that
nobody made them.  Did you have a custom one built?  I have thought about
buying a soft top for a 100" Scout and then have it lengthened by a good
shop but any information you can provide on your soft top will be
appreciated!

Brent Fleniken
77 Traveler, 345, 727, just put hardtop back on after going through the
summer topless in Texas....