New Northern Catalog is out

I am forwarding this to the digest because, 1. They normally have the
cheapest price for the pertronix ignitor, and 2. they carry IH engine
rebuild kits.  I have no financial interest other than a happy customer
(IHNFIOTAHC).  Please pardon the bandwidth useage.
Epp

Northern Auto Parts Warehouse Catalog #51 is ready to mail.  And it's
FREE!  If you already receive the catalog then you don't have to do
anything.  Your new catalog will arrive in the mail shortly.  If you
haven't requested a catalog from us before, all you have to do is goto:
<http://www.ctufty.com/signbook2.html>, fill out the form and you will
be
mailed one.
If you would like to view the catalog on line with the Adobe Reader you
can goto:  <http://www.naparts.com/order/catinx.html> and download all
of
it or just the pages you want to view.  There is an index on the page.
The 72 page color catalog can also be ordered on CD ROM at:
<http://www.ctufty.com/signbook7.html>
We hope you enjoy the catalog!
Thanks
Cliff Tufty