Gas pedal Question

I put some insulation in and had the same problem with the slack.  I did
adjust the cable at the carburator but I also cut a small piece of gas
hose to fit the amount of slack at the gas pedal.  I slit it, put it over
the cable, and secured by putting a small worm gear clamp around it..

Rik DesJardin
RikOFWA@domain.elided
My 77 Traveler keeps getting modified even though it's not running.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]