More on Spring lifts

IH all,
I spoke with Alcan Spring about the custom springs he is going to make
me for my Scout 800. He said that they are a "softer" ride than the
Skyjackers. I asked him about the teflon between the leafs, he said that
they normally do that too. He told me I would definitely know the
difference in ride compared to what I have now, which is re-arched
springs with add-a-leafs. AND, at 110.00 a piece, I can't beat that
anywhere else! It's going to take me a few months before I get to put
them on, since I have to replace my clutch first! But now, I have an
idea where to go.
Thanks for all of your guys help.  Some of you asked me about the
company Alcan Spring, here is thier info:
Alcan Spring
2242 Hwy. 6 & 50
Grand Junction, Co 81505
1-888-321-0870
I have no affiliation with these guys, just impressed with thier
product! They even have the Triangle Spring kits, and Hendrickson
bushings. Flagg suspension, though I don't know what that is.
Matt Sopher