Re: new seats, build up ideas

- +2" shackles in the rear w/ the Skyjackers.

got 'em, front and rear, but I will keep the  front ones on the higher holes (shorter) and use the long holes for a skid plate that will move with the shackles and keep me from taking another severe impact to the front of the springs.  Prerunner type bumper also in the works, still considering to make space for a winch at a later time.

- IMO, there's also a combination of 1) body lift and 2) lowered bump stops.

Got a 3" body lift, and I need new bump stops anyway.  I think it will work out ok.

---
Layda,
Tark '77 Terra 345/T19/D20
   Survivor of '98 Scout Nationals