Re: new seats, build up ideas

The plan is to get up to your level, 4" Skyjacker before spring.  I'm already set up for it as far as brake lines go, I replaced them with longer ones before  I first started driving it 5 yrs ago.  A spring kit, ubolt kit, shocks, and maybe four new bushings and I'll be ready.
From my experiences, mostly trail ride, at the Nats, here's my new plan.
Skyjacker 4" springs.
Warn kit with disk brakes and lock right in my 3.73 rear axle.
And a lock right for the front 3.73 axle.
A nice set of 33x12.50.
I'm thinking about $2500 over the next 6 monthes otta do it.
Only one problem, snowmobile season is coming.
My other money sucking hobby.
I need a raise!!!

Bill T,
  We talked at one of the seminars about drop pitman arms.  We said
a 3" drop arm for a mid seventies Jeep Cherokee was a better coice, right!

Dan,
  Note no new paint is on the list!  If I had stayed Sunday, I would
have parked next to you and won that trophy, plus I would have a
nice new grill for my future fiberglass rebuild project on my other 118" frame.

Oh well!
---
Layda,
Tark '77 Terra 345/T19/D20