RE: headlights

   I meant to respond to Tom's responce to my post, but; hit delete
instead of reply and am to lazy to go look it up in the trash.
   This was the first time I've been pulled over in two years, knock on
wood. I rarely get caught, ah, I mean break any laws, (yeah, that's
right) that warrent being pulled over. I have only recieved seat belt
tickets in the 9 years I've been driving. That is amazing to me.
   Rant. This stupid state I live in requires you to wear seat belts or
they ticket you. I would wear them any way, but; that isn't the point.
The purpose of goverment is to protect us from outside invasion, not
from ourselves. I love how the goverment tryes to push a set of morals
on us, when there are no morals any where in goverment to be found. I
guess the right to the pursuit of happiness must be legislated to
prevent any injuries on the way there. Rant over.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle lift.
1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!