Problem solved.

Hi all,
Halleluha, problem solved. It was the DTM or spark control module or
distributor sensor or ERG thingy.
All one and the same. We bypassed it by cutting the connector off the old
one and splicing it them together.
And run the two vacuum line together. It starts and runs, not to my liking,
but it gets me down the road for now.
The problem is that it seems to use more gas and has what I call, gas
clatter, when you give it gas going down the road. So I will be replacing it
as soon as I can get one.
Thank all of you for your help. If any of you digester are going to be in
the D/FW or east texas area let me
know, we would like to get together with other digesters.

Just to let everyone know, there is a scout in a wrecking yard in the area.
It is for sale, we are trying to come up with the money, would like to have
the engine. But may not be able to soon. If anyone is interested, they want
$300 for it. I know the guy that runs the yard. It has good front fenders
and hood, the floor looks good. No top and the area around the rear wheel
wells and where the top mounts are rusted through in places. It has a good
windshield and door glass except for vent windows which are broken or gone.
It is a right hand drive. I know the guy that has it and might could get it
for less. Would be interested in going together with someone to get this
vehcile. Oh, it is a 78? model I think.

Are there ever any events close to Texas for us Lone Star State Scout
owners?

Thank You everyone for your assistance,
Sometimes Lurker in Texas,
Becky Bass