Re: Gas pedal question

Hmmm... I never claimed to be a mechanic, that's why I love the Internet/Digest
you guys are always there to keep me from doing most of the stupid things I
think of.  I'm so focused on finishing the interior because its turned into a
nightmare that I never even took a peek at the other end of the throttle cable
to see how it can be adjusted.

Thank you again,
Ed Kraus, 1974 Scout II, I-6, No interior, and a owner loosing grasp of
reality..
."don't sit in a Scout with the windows up while the bondo dries!" ;)