Becky's mysterious box

>Rik,  Becky,
>
>If your Scout is a California vs 49 state version, that may be the
>difference.  They weren't the same in some of these details in the late 70's.
>
>Any ideas anyone?
>
>Steve

Rik, Becky, Steve,

Having dealt with my former Scout's Gold Box several times and having a
California Scout, I couldn't visualize anything like Becky was describing
either. Don't know.

I've got a call in to my parts guy (former IHC parts guy although he
isn't always right) and will let you know if I find out anything useful.
John H.