Heat shields

>Subject: Air Compressor Mounting
>
>Looking through a custom truck magazine today, I noticed a company that
>builds special brackets for mounting accessories on Chevy engines.

Howard's post reminded me that on one of my three 40 mile round trip
journeys to the almost-local Carquest dealer Sunday, that he had a Delco
starter and solenoid sitting on his counter. The starter had a very good
looking stainless-steel-I-think heat shield bolted on to the two bolts
that hold the starter together. l didn't ask the price, but boy, did it
look good. Had two stiffening dimples in it that made it look strong and
well thought out.

Yours for more deflection.

John H.