Re: Becky's mysterious box

DIgesters:

Was going to wait until I got home tonight to check my own '76 Terra (CA
vehicle) as well as manual to see if I could help Becky out. Do know that
Terra has a vaccum control box (ivory plastic) with wiring and vacuum
signal control for EGR valve I beleive. It is mounted on firewall next to
"gold box".

Tom H.