Steering brace?

  I know about the steering braces available for Scout II's.

  On my 800, with power steering conversion, I think I'm getting a little
too much frame flexing at the box mount.  My question, does a non-braced
Scout II have any noticeable flexing when you turn the steering shaft by
hand?

  On the Scout II, what difference in road handling do you notice before
and after the steering/frame brace.  I've heard Scout II'ers say they
didn't know they had a steering problem until after they put the brace on.
 What about those steering dampener shocks?

Doug, thinking about fabricating a brace for the 800.