Re: John Glancy

>John Glancy of SSS Inc.
>
>P.S. Light line carries about a thousand OEM part numbers that will NOT
>interchange with "GM, Mopar, Ford, AMC, or Navistar parts. A very large
number
>of the profits made by SSS & GUS are re-invested back into Light line to
>provide more new parts for SLL and its dealers.  If we don't survive -you
can
>do the math.

Actually I'm Glad you mentioned this John.  There are a lot of people out
there that
Just don't understand what the Light Line is doing to preserve the Vehicles
we all love.
And if it wasn't for you guys working hard and improving the selection of
parts we would
all one day have a scout or something sitting around because we can't get a
"Gold Box"
or assorted other essential and non-essential components.
I for one Greatly Appreciate what the Light Line is doing to preserve
something important
to me.  Just so you don't get too pissed off... I'd like to say THANKS...

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted