Re: Triangle lifts

Jeff,
   I'll know more after this weekend and the weekend of the 17th as I'll
be 'field testing' the lift. I like the feel on the road much better
than my old stock springs. The front end hasn't changed all that much
since I had good fairly new front springs, but the back has been
improved alot. There is a bit of stifness, but the improvment there is
when I fit a bump now I don't slam down on the bump stops thus making a
relitively easy bump really harsh. The flex in the Triangle off road is
really quite impressive. As soon as I finish off this roll of film in
the camera I'll scan the pics of my 'hill travel index'. I drove my
wheels, one at a time, onto a 18" or so mound of dirt in my front yard
and stuffed tires. Got a lot of flex out of the springs. Ask me again in
a couple of weeks.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle lift.
1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!