Got my throttle cable

My wife, even though I told her no one local would have one, called
around today, and found a throttle cable. Turns out there's a
International tractor dealership the next town over. There were about 10
Scouts in the parking lot and a whole row of '60s and '70s IH pickups in
with the used equiptment. Don't know if they sell used parts or not,
Kamp Implement Co., Belgrade, Montana  406-388-4295
Eric
PS Thanks to everyone who sent me a line