Parts is Parts

Hmm, have to take some exception to:

>Anyone that has messed with IH for a resonable ammount of >time realizes that most parts on the Lite Line will interchange > with parts from

I mean, they aren't Citroens,
they are of a common basic design, but how many mods
do you make before you just have a Fordolet that looks like
an IH (or a Manderamobile... hey, I like the sound of that!)

My experience has been that parts don't even exchange
between models, and the important thing is to support these
vendors because only they are likely to attempt to actually
re-manufacture a widget that Hollander is not going to
help you with.

Note the ad on the BB classifieds for a windshield-- no
exchange for that.  (The good news in this case is that they
are still available and damn reasonable- $165 tinted)

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto
**Prepping for Repaint**