Linkage for a 4 cylinder 196 HELP NEEDED

Okay I have put the new carb on, but since there was a weber carb on
previously I have know idea where the throttle return spring mounts how
the linkage is set-up etc.  The manual does not have a picture or even
covers the topic.  Can anyone e-mail a photo of theirs?

Thanks Matt _SF

Also where can I get a new acclerator pedal mine is missing the back
hardware that mounts the accelerator arm to the plastic pedal.