Exhaust System

Fellow Binders,

After spending a few hours beneath my truck today, it has become very
obvious to me that it's about time to replace the exhaust system.
Currently, I'm running single exhaust on my 345, but since I've got to do
it all, I'm thinking about going to the dual system.  Other than the
partially flattened pipe to sneak past the transfer case, are there any
other tricks?  How about sources, part numbers, etc?  Is this on anyone's
web site?

Oh, and there's so much more to do...

Joe Costanzo
'79 Scout II

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]