Re: Leadville

>>  David< David_Luebke@domain.elided>said,
>>

>>        Looks like I will be in leadville on Oct 3rd weekend, should be
>>        staying for a few days.  If Howard or Willy are going to be in
>>        town maybe we could get together and talk about IH products.
>>        The local number were I'm staying is 486 3034, at my friend's
>>        Bernhard house.   I'm looking forward to some high altitude
>>        hiking and biking.

Wish I could be in Leadville--I did visit it once quite a few years
ago--but it's quite a distance from Fort Wayne, IN, so unless there's
another Howard on the Digest you're referring to, I don't think we'll
meet.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]